Wednesday, December 6, 2017

I Am Not a Normal Christian

Yes, I get my understanding of the brain, fundamental physics, intelligence and much more from certain occult books in the Bible. But if you call yourself a Christian and worship the Bible as the infallible word of God, I don't want to have anything to do with you. Not even God calls himself infallible. He (Yahweh Elohim) does call himself righteous however, which is different. If you believe the Bible is infallible, your are an idolater, in my opinion. You worship a book. You have fallen into the Devil's trap. My advice to you is this: repent from that shit.

I can almost hear some Christians going, "how can he call himself a Christian and use curse words?" All I can say is, you don't give me eternal life. I know where my salvation comes from and it does not come from any human being. Now I know I can count both atheists and traditional Christians among my enemies.

That's all for now. I'm just laughing as I click on the 'Publish' button.

3 comments:

Peter (stn1986@hotmail.com) said...

It is reassuring to read this. (Not that I'm particularly worried about your world view.)

What does worry me is sequence learning: given some sample input, how does it ought to work?

Sorry Louis, I know you probably don't want to go into it and that is OK but this is my hobby too. I get all excited about it. Very easily :)

Is a sequence like a pattern, but just a pattern in time? If so, could sequence neurons also be limited to two inputs max?

Could you share more about sequences? How are they recorded and what do you mean by "activated"?

Louis Savain said...

Peter, I can't say much more about sequences for the time being other than this: There are two kinds of sequences in the brain, fine sequences and episodic sequences.

The former is measured in the 10s of milliseconds and is used for understanding the world around us, recognizing objects, sounds, words, etc. Often, multiple concurrent sequences are combined to form complex invariant objects or events. These sequences are very deterministic in their temporal correlations.

The latter is measured in seconds, minutes and even days. They are used for remembering high level, nondeterministic events. They are what psychologists refer to as episodic events. The occult books call them mountains.

That's all I can say. But please note that my understanding has evolved much over the years. Some of the things I have written in the past may no longer be valid.

Peter (stn1986@hotmail.com) said...

Thank you. Interesting! Looking forward to new articles.