Tuesday, October 3, 2017

I Know the Hidden Secrets of the Brain

For the Record

I do understand how the brain works, from perception to motivation, motor learning and adaptation. I am not saying this to boast because I am not smart enough to figure out how the brain works on my own, not in a thousand years. I certainly did not learn the brain's secrets from mainstream AI or the neuroscience community. I learned them by deciphering ancient occult books that are thousands of years old. I am saying this for the record only. Take it or leave it.

PS. I am a crackpot and a kook. I will not deny it because it is true. LOL.

See Also:

Occult Physics Will Blow Your Mind

1 comment:

Robert said...

Deuteronomy 30:1-20; Isaiah 43:19 ; Matthew 5:48; Matthew 22:37-40; James 1-6; Jude 17-25; Revelation 7:1-4; Revelation 21:5