Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8 Update

Hopefully, I will be back to blogging more regularly now that my wife's health has stabilized. In the last month, she made two trips to the emergency room. Both were the results of side effects from medication that was prescribed to her by her doctors. Now that she has successfully weaned herself from those poisons, her health has markedly improved.

To the amazement of her doctors, the progression of her ALS has stopped completely. I attribute this to a home brew treatment that consists of a daily dose of sodium chlorite and oxygen therapy. In addition, she takes some B vitamins and the amino acid l-Arginine for circulation. Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Louis

I posted this info or tried sometime ago but It didn't show up.

There is a product that is fairly new called ASEA that supposedly works at the cells most basic level to help improve cell function because it's the very same molecules that the cell generates...the problem is that as we age the cell makes less and less 'Redox Signaling Molecules' and ASEA gives you more of them to replace what your body no longer manufactures in the quantities that it did when you were younger... At least that is what ASEA Says.

I ran across mention of it two times and the last time I ordered it and have done so three times and have been taking it for about a month and a half and I think I've seen improvements in my general physical health and flexibility and such. I should know more in a month or three.

Take a look and see what you think.

http://lindemann.teamasea.com/index.html

http://player.vimeo.com/video/30105637?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=2DA9E1&Download=True

glad to hear that she has stabalized and is getting better!

Joe

keitarNo said...

Namaste.