Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Cherubim Model of Elementary Particles, Part VI

Part I, II, III, IV, V, VI

Abstract

Sorry for the delay. In Part V, I wrote that electrons use a special cherubic property (hands) to attach themselves to other electrons and form locked pairs. In today's post, I describe the mechanics of hand grabbing and I explain how pairing solves the electron motion problem that I spoke of in Part III. But first, I would like to say a few words about the three types of electrons that I hinted at in a previous post. Please read the previous installments before continuing.

Three Types of Electrons

The Cherubim model predicts the existence of three types of electrons. Why? Remember that every cherub has two pairs of wings, one pair per dimension. This restricts the cherub's motion to only two dimensions, which is the same as saying that it can only move in an absolute 2-D plane. However, Ezekiel's text does not specify which two dimensions the wings of a cherub belong to. This implies that they can belong to any two of the three spatial dimensions.
Note: A dimension, within the context of these posts, is defined as an absolute degree of freedom, i.e., a line of motion parallel to one of the four absolute axes of the universe.
If we label the three spatial dimensions A, B, and C, it is easy to see that there can only be three possible combination pairs: AB, AC, and BC. These are the three types of cherubim. Since electrons consist of identical cherubim, it follows that there are also three types of electrons. What does it all mean? It means that, in spite of their identical electric charge, electrons have three possible magnetic signatures. Why? Because it is the wings of cherubim that generate their magnetic fields during motion.

As far as I can tell from studying the ancient texts, cherubim and electrons do not change from one type to another. At this point in my research, I can only guess that all three types are equally distributed in matter. But it's only a guess. I am sure there are experiments one can perform to determine the precise type of an electron but I haven't given it much thought. Suffice it to say that knowing the precise direction of the absolute axes of the universe will be an essential part of the experiments. I'll get back to this in a future article.

Hand Grabbing Rules

The following may seem somewhat complicated but, if you can play tic-tac-toe, you'll have no trouble grasping it. There are no complex math equations to decipher, just a few simple principles. Please keep the following verse from the book of Ezekiel in the back of your mind for reference.
Ezekiel 1:8.Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man.
Let's consider an electron of type AB. Every cherub that comprises the electron has four wings, two for dimension A and two for dimension B. The wings can be labelled thus: A1, A2, B1 and B2. Since the hands of a cherub are under their wings, we can use the same labels for them as well. According to my evolving Cherubim particle model, there are several rules that govern the way cherubim can use their hands to hold on to one another.
  1. A cherub's hand can grab the hand of another cherub only if both hands are on the same side. For example, an A1 hand can only grab another A1 hand.
  2. One cherub can only hold one of the hands of another. The reason is that, even though the hands are on four sides of the cherub, all the hands are human hands. Using more than one hand to grab another cherub would be redundant.
  3. In any given electron, if two hands are attached to each other on a side, the other two hands must also be attached. This is because all the hands on a given side are under (governed by) the same touching wings.
These rules are necessary in order to understand what follows.

Las Cuatro Manos de Dios

Given the above, it should be obvious that, regardless of type, there are four ways that one cherub can hold on to another. The figure below shows the four cherubim that comprise an electron of type AB. The cherubim are arranged vertically, each with four hands, A1, A2, B1 and B2. The brackets indicate which pair of hands are joined together. As you can see, the four hands on the B2 side are free. I call them las cuatro manos de Dios (the four hands of God) mostly for fun but also because I know it will be a source of irritation to atheists everywhere when the cat gets out of the bag. Let me just say that irritating atheists is one of my hobbies.
We can call this AB electron, AB2, to indicate that it has free hands on side B2. Using this simple convention, an AB electron with free hands on side A1 would be called A1B. Likewise, a BC electron with free hands on side B2 would be called B2C.

At this point I am not sure what causes an electron to have four free hands on any given side. I suspect that this is something that is determined when two compatible electrons get together and form a bonded pair.

Electron Pairing

What is really interesting about all this is that two electrons can latch on to each other as long as they have identical free hands. For example, an AB2 electron has the ability to hold on to a B2C electron and form a bonded pair called AB2C. Likewise, an AC1 electron can bond to a BC1 electron to form an ABC1 pair.

Two questions comes to my mind. First, can an AB2 electron bond with another AB2 electron? Second, since every electron has an can an electron bond with a fifth cherub? The answer to the first question is yes but the motion of the bonded pair will be restricted to the absolute plane AB. The answer to the second question is also yes but the bond will be a rather weak one. Why? Because, according to the grabbing rules, the fifth cherub can only use one hand for grabbing. I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to figure out why.

Electron Pairing and Electron Motion

Electron pairing is good news because the Cherubim particle model imposes a severe restriction on the motion of solitary electrons. As explained elsewhere, a single electron can only move in an absolute plane, the axes of which are aligned with two of the three absolute dimensions of space. However, a bonded electron pair has an additional degree of freedom that allows it to move in three dimensions. I can make a simple prediction, based on this model. I predict that a directed electron beam (say, in a cathode ray tube) consists exclusively of bonded electron pairs. Let me add that there is a little bit more to the mechanics of electron pairing as it applies to motion than what I have covered in this post. I will have more to say about the subject in a future article.

Upcoming

Note that I am aware of electron pairing in the physics literature but the definitions used in the Standard Model do not correspond to the Cherubim model. Indeed, the two models are so different that it is often hard to make direct comparisons. Thanks to Einstein and his cheerleaders, the very concept of absolute dimensions, a prerequisite in the Cherubim model, is anathema to the physics community.

So far, I am following a certain logic based on a set of assumptions to arrive at my interpretations and conclusions. From my perspective, I think there is a slight chance that I may be wrong about some of the details. This is why this is only a hypothesis for the time being. Unfortunately, I don't have adequate resources to experimentally validate the model. Not yet, anyway. I am preparing a series on protons and neutrons that, hopefully, will change all that. In my next article, I will revisit seraphim motion and talk about something that I figured out only recently: seraphim bonding.

3 comments:

Exodio said...

Ezekiel 3:1
And he said to me, "Son of man, eat what is before you, eat this scroll; then go and speak to the house of Israel."

Revelation 10:9
So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey."

Louis Savain said...

Exodio,

Thanks for the comment. Point well taken. Let me say that I haven't yet tasted the sweetness of the scroll. I am hesitant to eat it because the sour stomach part of the deal frightens me to no end. There is a part of me that wants to walk away from the whole thing.

Exodio said...

Does the existence of a Lattice Universe necessarily preclude the existence of a Relativistic Universe? Could it be that the Lattice is the "hardware" of the universe, and the Relativistic is the "software"?

Here is a hint from the New Testament: The Holy Trinity

Father = Lattice
Son = Relativistic
Holy Spirit = Data transfer between the two