Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lattice Interactions, Part IV

Part I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX

Abstract

In Part III, I hypothesized that, if electrons have only two faces (quantum spin directions in modern physics), there should exist three types of electrons, each with a different magnetic face. My reasoning is that, if bi-faced electrons were all the same, then they could interact with only half of the lattice particles. Another possibility is that every electron might have four faces, one for electric interactions and three for magnetic interactions. This would insure that they interact with all four types of seraphim in the lattice. In this post, I continue my investigation by examining the concept of the electric charge and, more specifically, how the electric field emerges from a particle's interactions with the lattice. I also introduce an exciting new interpretation of Ezekiel's wheels and the concept of elementary mass. Please read the previous installments before continuing.

Electric Seraphim, Ezekiel's Wheel and Nonlocality

The electric charge of a particle is a measure of the strength of its surrounding electric field. The latter is the result of the particle's motion along the fourth dimension and its repeated interactions with a specific type of lattice particles (electric seraphim or e-seraphim for short). My current understanding is that a huge number of e-seraphim are continually being jettisoned from the points of interaction at various angles. I believe that it is this emission that we observe as the electric field of a charged particle. The orientation of the faces of the emanating e-seraphim depends on whether or not the charged particle is positive or negative. Now, take a look at this diagram of a positron that I borrowed from Wikipedia:
Imagine that the radial arrows represent the paths of the emanating e-seraphim as they move away from the positron. I got to thinking that this is probably what Ezekiel's wheel symbolizes. Ezekiel wrote that the wheels that he saw in the vision were gigantic and it is a fact that the electric field of a charged particle can extend indefinitely. However, what is much more intriguing, from my perspective, is that Ezekiel insisted repeatedly that the spirit of the creatures was in the wheels and that the creatures and their wheels moved in unison.

This is all very exciting but what could it mean? I think it means just what it implies. The electric field that surrounds a charged particle moves with the particle without lagging. That is to say, regardless of how far away an e-seraph has moved from its parent particle, the two retain a nonlocal connection that causes the e-seraph to adjust its movement to reflect any movement of the parent. I think this is a prediction that can be tested in the lab. It won't be easy but I think it can be done. Of course, this squarely contradict's Einstein's dismissal of what he called spooky action at a distance. I may be wrong but, being the incorrigible rebel that I am, I am inclined to go with Ezekiel on this one.

Elementary Mass?

Here is a question that has intrigued me for a long time. Why is it that the absolute magnitude of the electric charge is the same for all charged particles regardless of their mass? For example, the proton is more than a thousand times more massive than the electron and yet the strengths of their electric fields are equal. From my perspective, this makes very little sense. The reason is that the magnitude or intensity of the electric field of a charged particle depends on the energetic level of its interactions with the lattice. Remember that every particle of normal matter is moving at the speed of light in the fourth dimension. Light speed motion requires that the total energy of the particle must be involved in every interaction with the lattice and that it must interact with a lattice particle of equal energy. Recently, it occurred to me that the mass of every truly elementary charged particle must be equal to the mass of the electron. This must mean that any charged particle that is more massive than the electron must be a composite particle. I think that this is one of the messages that Ezekiel's vision of the four creatures is trying to convey. I will return to this topic in my next post.

6 comments:

Joseph said...

Common sense is not that common. I found your blog when I was searching for a generic explanation of gravity. Turns out that there are many generic explanations for the reality around us. The laws obeyed by your beloved physicists are merely guidelines. I think that is something that the layman should realize. Your work is entertaining and educational at worst, keep up the good work.

James said...

Have you considered faster-than-light waves or particles as the mechanism for apparent light-speed non-locality?

As in Milewski's theory for example:

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/new/milewski.htm

Louis Savain said...

Joseph, thanks for the comment.

James,

Sorry I don't believe in faster than light motion. What may sound strange is that I don't believe in slower than light motion either. I believe that there is one speed in nature, c. I think you should read my series on motion if you're interested.

Having said that, let me add that I don't believe in the existence of space or distance. I think they are abstract concepts. Thus I am convinced that it must be possible to move from anywhere to anywhere instantly. We'll learn how to do that in the future as our understanding improves.

Please note that instantaneous long distance jump is not to be confused with FTL travel because the jumping particle does not go through the in-between positions.

James said...

I can understand these concepts, but not why C is the fastest rate and why seraphim are the smallest particles.

My question was whether interactions of smaller particles at the faster rate could explain the composition and behavior of seraphim physically rather than qualitatively.

What led you to believe that seraphim particles are the most fundamental?

Louis Savain said...

James:

I can understand these concepts, but not why C is the fastest rate and why seraphim are the smallest particles.

C is the only rate, in my opinion. Nothing can move faster or slower. This is a requirement of a discrete universe. What we observe as a body moving slower than c really consists of a series of jumps and wait periods.

I don't get the concept of a "smallest particle". In my opinion, particles do not have sizes. Size and distance are abstract concepts in my worldview. Some particles may appear to have size but it is only because they are composite particles.

My question was whether interactions of smaller particles at the faster rate could explain the composition and behavior of seraphim physically rather than qualitatively.

Sorry. I don't get it.

What led you to believe that seraphim particles are the most fundamental?

I would not call them the most fundamental. Elementary maybe, in the sense that they are not composed of other particles. Still, I don't believe that particles like protons and neutrons consist of seraphim even though they do have a few similar properties.

James said...

Sorry. I don't get it.

The behavior of wings, feet and eyes: would you agree these are qualities of elementary lattice particles?

If so, then my point is that science has a tendency to discover that qualities (e.g., the speed of sound) are actually composite behaviors of substances which are more elemental. And since the particles you've described seem fairly complex in terms of their qualities and types, I find it easy to imagine they are composites of more elementary particles.

Did something in the bible lead you to think Ezekiel actually describes the most elementary particles rather than the theories of an advanced civilization?