Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lattice Propulsion, Part I

[My original articles on lattice propulsion, which were first posted in October of last year, ruffled so many feathers that I decided to repost them over the next few days.]

Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV

Abstract

In the two preceding articles (see links below), I argued that the application of the causality principle to motion leads to the conclusion that we are immersed in an immense lattice of energetic particles. I claimed that there is a way to tap into the lattice for both energy production and propulsion. I revealed that the main inspiration for my lattice hypothesis came from a few ancient metaphorical texts. In this multi-part article, I will describe (if all goes according to my plan) an experimental apparatus that almost anybody in the world can build at home to levitate a stone. But first, I would like to recount for my readers how I arrived at my current understanding. If you have not already done so, please read Physics: The Problem With Motion and Understanding the Lattice before continuing.

Cliffhanger

I ended my last post with a cliffhanger, I know. To recapitulate a little, I had realized many years ago that what I needed to levitate a stone was two perpendicular beams of seraphim. Remember that the word seraphim is the plural of seraph, a Hebrew word meaning ‘burning one’ or ‘shining one’. The metaphor is rather fitting since seraphim is a symbol for pure energetic particles. They are the constituents of an immense ocean of energy in which everything moves. In addition, my levitation hypothesis required that the seraphim in each beam should travel along parallel trajectories. I devised and performed various experiments but nothing came of it. I tried in vain to come up with a mechanism that would force the seraphim to move in parallel trajectories. This went on for years. And then I made another discovery.

Ancient Civilizations and Aliens

I had long suspected that a few ancient civilizations might have possessed the knowledge to levitate and effortlessly transport huge blocks of stones. We see possible examples of this in places like Stonehenge, Giza plateau, Baalbek, Easter Island, Tiahuanaco, Nazca and other places around the world. I also noted the vehement denial within mainstream archaeology that ancient people had any sort of advanced technology for moving large blocks of stones. And why should they not deny it? If ancient people did have some advanced technology, it would squarely contradict their worldview. Luckily for me, I had already developed a healthy distrust of the scientific community at that point in my research.

Nothing makes the blood of an archaeologist boil more violently than the suggestion that aliens might have had something to do with megalithic construction. Of course, being the hardcore unrepentant rebel that I am, I immediately felt that their reaction was sufficient cause for me to take the alien hypothesis seriously. I reasoned to myself, so what if ancient societies had contact with aliens? Why should that be so unbelievable compared to the unlikeliness of everything else? After all, almost every single written and oral tradition speaks of a distant era when humans had contact with powerful beings that they worshiped as deities. The archaeological/historical record is clear on this. Why should we dismiss all those accounts out of hand and classify them as mere religious myths just to appease a bunch of self-congratulating tale weavers and dirt diggers with a hidden agenda? What if some of the ancient myths were true? And what if the upper ruling classes of some ancient societies did receive secret scientific knowledge from their alien overlords? I think it would be cool if it were true. I would also think that, if ancient human wizards or high priests did have such advanced knowledge, they would have inadvertently left evidence of it for posterity to discover. As it turned out, they did.

Astronomy and the Absolute Axes of the Universe

The first clue that something weird was going on way back then was, of course, the sheer size of the megaliths. Some of the stone blocks at Baalbek were in the 1000-ton category. Those suckers were huge. That alone told me that the ancients knew something that was very special indeed. But I found several other equally interesting clues. It seems that megalithic societies had a fascination with astronomy and the precise location of true north. That, to me, was a very powerful clue because I had long ago hypothesized that any levitation technology would have to incorporate knowledge of the absolute axes of the universe. (Forget the silly dogma of the hopelessly deceived relativist crowd for now; you know, the one according to which there are no absolute directions in the universe. I'll have many bad things to say about relativity in the future). I had reasoned that knowing the precise direction of the cardinal points could easily serve as a fixed reference for lattice orientation purposes. It did not escape my notice that the Sphinx at Giza is facing true east. The Sphinx almost certainly had the head of a lion to match the rest of its body when it was originally erected. This is significant because one of the six-winged creatures in John’s occult little book also has the face of a lion. See my last post for context.

The Mysterious Iron Plate

One of the things that immediately caught my attention when I first read about it was the discovery of an iron plate in the great Pyramid in 1837. The plate was apparently wedged in an inner joint and was dislodged when explosives were used to clear the outer blocks. It follows that the plate was placed there during the building of the pyramid. This got me to thinking about something else that I had read. An Arab historian of the 10th century by the name of Masoudi had something rather interesting to say regarding the transportation of large blocks of stones during the construction of the pyramids:
In carrying on the work, leaves of papyrus, or paper, inscribed with certain characters, were placed under the stones prepared in the quarries; and upon being struck, the blocks were moved at each time the distance of a bowshot and so by degrees arrived at the pyramids.
I suspected that maybe Masoudi was reporting on legends handed down through the descendents of the original workers who helped build the pyramids. Of course, the workers had no idea what was going on and most likely attributed the levitation to the powerful magic of the high priests. But what if, I reasoned, the papyrus leaves were metal sheets covered with papyrus so as to hide the fact they were actually metallic? What if the sheets were made of iron? What if the iron plate found wedged in the Great Pyramid was part of the technology used to levitate the blocks? Very interesting indeed.

Iron Everywhere

My next thought was that, if iron was an important technological component of stone levitation used in the building of the great pyramids of Giza, it must have been equally important to the construction of other megalithic structures around the world. As recently as January of last year, it was reported that an ancient iron mine was found in the Andes, not far from the Nazca lines in Peru and only a few hundred miles from Tiahuanaco in Bolivia near lake Titicaca and the Peruvian border. I could not find any iron connected with Stonehenge but there is no doubt that iron mining was already practiced in Europe by the time of its construction. Hopefully, the current digs at Stonehenge will uncover something exciting in this vein. But years before the discovery of the iron mine in the Andes made the news, my search had taken me to the most unlikely place of all, South Florida. That’s the subject of my next post.

1 comment:

Jim T said...

So, jumped any sharks recently?