Last year, I wrote a series of posts on the nature of motion in which I introduced the lattice hypothesis. I argued that Aristotle was right for insisting that motion is caused. The lattice hypothesis essentially says that a causal analysis of motion leads inescapably to the conclusion that normal matter is immersed in an immense lattice of energetic particles, lots and lots of it. Soon, we'll learn how to tap into this energy field for super fast propulsion and unlimited clean energy production. In this post, as a brief overview, I will enumerate the various assumptions, conclusions and claims of the lattice hypothesis.
- Universe is discrete. Continuity is a religion of cretins.
- Only the absolute exists. The relative is abstract. The idea promoted by relativists for a century that only relative motion/position exists is false. The exact opposite is true.
- Time is abstract. A physical time dimension would make motion impossible. Relativists are always surprised to hear that nothing can move in spacetime and that spacetime is a fictitious math construct, but it's the truth.
- Space (distance), too, is abstract, nothing but a perceptual illusion. Nonspatiality (action at a distance) is the norm, not the exception.
- All phenomena, including motion, are caused.
- A cause is a violation of a conservation principle.
- The conservation of nothing (it's an ex-nihilo universe, baby) is the mother of all conservation principles.
- An ex-nihilo universe means that we live in a yin-yang universe in which everything sums up to nothing.
- The abstract nature of time implies that there is only one speed in the universe, the speed of light. Nothing can move faster or slower. Weird, I know, but the logic is unassailable.
- The abstract nature of time also means that the universe is necessarily probabilistic. This explains why particle decay is probabilistic.
- Normal matter is immersed in an immense 4-D lattice of energetic particles. No lattice = no motion.
- Interactions between normal matter and the lattice are responsible for all electromagnetic phenomena.
- Gravity is an instantaneous, nonlocal, energy conservation phenomenon that is caused by certain interactions occurring in the lattice.
- In the not too distant future, we will develop technologies that exploit the energy of the lattice for both super fast propulsion and unlimited energy production.
- Vehicles will be able to move at enormous speeds and negotiate right angle turns without slowing down and without incurring any damage due to inertial forces.
- New York to Beijing in minutes, earth to Mars in hours, floating sky cities. That's the future of transportation and energy production.
Remember that we are all prisoners of the lattice because nothing escapes the lattice. The reason, again, is that there can be no motion without the lattice. Carl Sagan once famously said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs and I agree. The experimental proof of the lattice hypothesis will come at a time and place of my choosing. The lattice hypothesis will be the central topic of my upcoming downloadable e-book, A New Kind of Physics. Stay tuned.
Physics: The Problem With Motion
Understanding the Lattice
Nasty Little Truth About Spacetime Physics
More Nasty Little Truth About Physics
Gravity, Part I
Why Infinity is Infinitely (Almost) Stupid