Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lattice Propulsion: One More Clue

Abstract

I know that some of you are conducting your own experiments at home based on what I have written so far. I realize that I may not have given you enough clues to work with. In Lattice Propulsion, Part IV, I wrote about the symbolic meaning of Ed Leedskalnin’s flanking stones at the Coral Castle. Here is something else for you to think about.

The Mystery of the Flanking Stones

The electrostatic field between two charged parallel surfaces consists of opposite-facing seraphim being emitted by the plates. The seraphim reaching the plates interact with the plate particles. The result is that forces are exerted, which tend to draw them toward each other.
A stone placed between the plates will experience no net force. I suggested previously that there is a symbolic similarity between the diagram above and Ed’s flanking blocks of stone.
Click to enlarge
Take another close look at the picture. Note that the horizontal parallel lines on the flanking stones are lined up on the right sides of the stones. In my diagram, by contrast, the left-pointing arrows on the right are depicted on the left side of the plate. Ed's flanking stones lack symmetry. This is significant, in my opinion. Ed was sending another subtle but important message to posterity. Keep in mind that the secret of stone levitation cannot be so simple that it could be discovered serendipitously. However, it should be simple enough that, once explained, almost anybody could do it, even ancient peoples. The Baghdad Battery is a case in point. That’s your clue for the day.

Am I Crazy?

Someone who wishes to remain anonymous wrote to ask me if I ever had a psychiatric diagnosis. In other words, he wants to know if a qualified doctor ever diagnosed me with any sort of mental illness. In short, am I crazy? That’s the topic of my next article.

See Also:

Physics: The Problem with Motion
Understanding the Lattice
Lattice Propulsion

2 comments:

Joshua said...

So, levitation aside, when do we get more details about the latice and particles in it?

I want to hear more about gravity, electromagnetism, light, cherubim, eyes, hands, and interacting particles.

I'm still a little confused about massive particles and their movement. So a particle with mass has a portion of it's energy in it's wings when it is in motion. But if it's moving at less than c then it's only actually moving during some percentage of jump intervals. I think I'm kind of answering my own question here, but does that mean the wings on massive particles are used to store data about it's Newtonian motion, which is then used to calculate it's probability of making a jump at each interval?

Anyway, don't leave us hanging. Your writings are immensely interesting.

Josh Beaman

Louis Savain said...

Josh wrote:

I want to hear more about gravity, electromagnetism, light, cherubim, eyes, hands, and interacting particles.

I'll write a couple of articles about cherubim and gravity in the not too distant future. Here are a few nuggets to whet your appetite.

The hand is a fascinating metaphor because it implies the ability to grab or to hold onto something. My hypothesis is that it represents the so-called 'strong nuclear force', which is responsible for keeping the nucleus material from splitting apart.

The eyes implies the ability to sense (see) things at a distance. They have to do with what physicists call nonlocality, the ability of particles to influence the behavior of distant particles. The eyes are the reason that an electron, for example, appears as a probability cloud in experiments. It's just an illusion, of course, since every particle has a specific position. Nonlocality is ultimately tied to the conservation principles of the universe.

The feet represent the property of all particles that cause them to move along the 4th dimension at the speed of light. This property is directly tied to the electrostatic charge and indirectly to gravity. I'll explain in a future article.

does that mean the wings on massive particles are used to store data about it's Newtonian motion, which is then used to calculate it's probability of making a jump at each interval?

Yes. And the reason that it is probabilistic is that there is no such thing as a fractional jump. Note, however, that if a particle fails to jump during a given interval, the probability that it will jump at the next interval automatically increases. Conservation is the causal principle of the universe.

Hang in there and, in the meantime, read Ezekiel's vision of the cherubim. Note that this is work in progress and I don't understand it all. I am still trying to decode the wheel metaphor.