Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Understanding the Lattice, Part IV

Part I, Part II, Part III, Part IV

Abstract

In Part III, I described what happens during particle interactions and I introduced the concept of a particle’s face (somewhat similar to particle spin in conventional physics). I claimed that there is a way to use the energy of the lattice to create a non-Newtonian force for acceleration. In this post, I will reveal more about the technology that will exploit the lattice energy for propulsion and energy production. But first, I want to recount how I arrived at my current lattice hypothesis. This is where it gets really weird and beautiful at the same time. It’s weird because it looks really loony (I'm a crazy loon, I know) at first glance. Indeed, this is one of the things that my detractors often use to disparage me to their heart’s content. It’s beautiful because this is precisely what will vindicate me to the eternal chagrin of my enemies. I have many of those, as some of you can tell, and they hate me with passion. The feeling is mutual, of course. If you have not already done so, please read Physics: The Problem With Motion and the first three parts of this article before continuing.

Crackpottery in High Places

It all started, many years ago, when I resolved in my mind to find a causal explanation for gravity. At the time, I was thoroughly frustrated by all the textbook non-explanations based mostly on mathematical equations that only scratched the surface. I knew instinctively that, unless one understood the foundational aspects of the universe, one understood very little. My quest led me to many dead ends, mostly as a result of my having been taught to believe in a bunch of erroneous ideas. I found myself retracing my steps so many times that, at times, I despaired of ever achieving my goal. But I kept at it and all my false preconceived notions began to fall away, one by one, like scales from a blind man’s eyes. What follows is a partial list of some of the false assumptions held by the physics community. Some of this stuff is absurd to the point of silliness.
  1. The relativity of motion, or the dogma according to which only relative motion and position exist in the universe. It turned out that the exact opposite is true. Only the absolute exists and the relative is abstract.
  2. Acausal motion, or the assumption that nothing keeps a moving particle in motion or that it is entirely due to inertia and momentum. The truth is that neither inertia nor momentum is physical; they are mere abstract mathematical constructs. Cause and effect in physics involve a physical interaction.
  3. Continuity, or the notion that things (e.g., a line or a surface) can be infinitely divisible. In reality, the universe is discrete.
  4. Space, or the idea that everything exists and moves within some volume or expanse. There is no space, of course, something that can be proven with trivial logic.
  5. Time, or the notion that time is a physical dimension or that we are moving toward the future at one second per second. In fact, a time dimension would make motion impossible. Surprise!
  6. Spacetime, or the belief that we are moving in both time and space. There is no spacetime, of course, since nothing can move in it. Ha!
  7. Big Bang, black holes, wormholes, accelerated expansion of the universe, parallel universes and time travel; Star-Trek physics at its best.
  8. Virtual particles, or the ghost particles of physics; pure hocus-pocus.
  9. Particle/wave duality or the idea that a particle can be both particulate and ondulatory at the same time; more hocus-pocus.
  10. Superposition or the idea that quantum properties can have multiple states simultaneously; not even wrong.
There are more but these are some of the main ones. I will reprint the list with additions in a future article. What powerful spirit of deception could have caused the physics community to believe in such blatant nonsense? I may never know.

Surprising Origin of Faces, Bodies and Wings

Some of you may be wondering why I chose symbols like wings, bodies and faces to label various properties of particles. Indeed, why not adopt the same terminology used by physicists? After all, mass, energy, kinetic energy, quantum spin, etc., are familiar terms used in the physics literature. I have three reasons for my choice:

First, there is simply too much deceptive and cumbersome baggage attached to the academic terms. It would be impossible to clear the misconceptions.

Second, I think that wings, bodies and faces are perfect metaphors for the particle properties that they each symbolize. Wing conveys the notion of flight or gliding motion, which is what happens when a particle moves in the lattice; body sounds like a place to store energy; and face is an exquisitely suggestive metaphor for the orientation of a particle.

Last but not least, I could never have gotten to where I am in my research had it not been for an amazing discovery I made many years ago. I noticed that certain Biblical metaphorical passages written thousands of years ago bore a striking resemblance to the model of the universe that I was beginning to form in my mind. I am talking about the passage in the book of Revelation in which a Jewish exile named John described his vision of a sea of glass like crystal, a vast expanse in which there were four creatures, each with a different face and each having six wings:
Rev. 4:6-8
Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within.
I was immediately struck by the correspondence between my lattice model and John’s symbolic vision of the sea of glass and the four creatures (I will explain the meaning of the eyes symbol in a future article). It then slowly dawned on me that the book of Revelation was not at all what Christians (and others) thought it was.

The Burning Ones or Searching for the Master Key

In my previous post, I wrote that there is a way to accelerate particles of matter without expanding energy in the traditional Newtonian sense, the assumption being that the energy will come from the lattice. I hinted that the technology involves electrostatic fields and the absolute axes of the universe. There is more to it than that, of course. I had known for a long time that the secret lied in gaining a complete understanding of the properties of the lattice particles. But trying to decipher what those properties were from the available evidence looked nigh impossible. There were just too many variables.

At first, I thought that an LP (lattice particle) should use three wings at a time in order to move in the lattice, depending on its absolute direction of motion. I played with that false assumption for years with no breakthrough. I would have never made any progress beyond that had I not made another amazing discovery. I found out that John was not the first one to write about those strange six-winged creatures. An Old Testament prophet by the name of Isaiah had written about them centuries earlier. Only, Isaiah called them Seraphim (the burning or shining ones) and described two additional features missing in John’s account: the symbolic creatures also had feet and used only two wings at a time to fly.
Isaiah 6:2
Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.
I had to meditate on this for quite a long time before it finally sank in. Eventually, I realized that Isaiah's strange two-wing restriction to the motion of the LPs (seraphim) was the master key I was searching for. That is to say, it was the main secret of the lattice, the secret that will allow us to use it for propulsion and energy production.

The Experiments

I knew (for reasons that I will explain in a future article) that what I needed was two beams of seraphim crossing each other at right angles. I figured out that, in each beam, the particles should be moving along parallel paths. I immediately began devising a set of experiments to test my hypothesis. I knew that applying a difference of potential, i.e., a DC voltage, to two metal plates (kind of like a capacitor) would cause seraphim to fly from one plate to another in a given direction but I could not come up with a mechanism that would force the particles to travel along strictly parallel trajectories perpendicular to the plates. I tried different designs using aluminum foils and different voltage levels. I tried positioning the experimental apparatus to face many different directions. None of it worked. This went on for a long time (years) and the whole thing was beginning to depress me to no end. And then I discovered something else.

Next: Lattice Propulsion

4 comments:

Matthew B. Richards said...

What powerful spirit of deception could have caused the physics community to believe in such blatant nonsense?

I think they are merely guilty of underestimating their own power of invention.

People build models to help them understand things, often they forget how easy it is to create new false-positive realities out of nothingness and then become lost inside them.

It is likely that there are many possible answers to each problem, and that none of them mesh perfectly with the ultimate reality of the universe we are familiar with.

lcplusplus said...

Please please please finish, please also make sure to patent any of your working designs.

Sean said...

Yes, the 'sea of glass, clear as crystal' in Revelation, Chapter 4 can be nothing but the so-called 'Zero-Point Field' of recent quantum scientific theory. What is truly amazing is that it's symbolically alluded to in the Bible long centuries before the present day.

Greg Robert said...

Oh my gosh. You're basing your theory on the bible??? What an idiot. Stop wasting people's time and state that assumption in your first abstract. That'll save a LOT of people a LOT of time.