Recently, this blog and the COSA pages have received increased attention from various Silicon Valley venture capital firms and many technological and research organizations around the world. My position is simple. It is a two-way street. If you are interested, I am interested. The following is a list of what I am claiming for COSA. Note that Project COSA’s goal is to change not only the way we build software but also the way we build computers. COSA promises the following:
- Rock solid software reliability, guaranteed.
- Impregnable software security, guaranteed.
- Easy, fine-grain, parallel programming using a graphical user interface.
- At least one order of magnitude increase in productivity through reuse and plug-compatibility. Drag'm and drop'm.
- Super fast, fine-grain, auto-scalable, self-balancing multicore CPU using an MIMD execution model.
Possible COSA Business Models