Monday, May 7, 2007

Are You Offended by My Biblical Research?

Some of my readers write to advise me that I should refrain from mixing my software reliability work with my Biblical research on artificial intelligence and particle physics on the same site. My response is the same as always: it just ain't gonna happen! Their rationale is that most computer geeks are atheists and that people who are first attracted to the computer related stuff will stop taking me seriously as soon as they find out about my Bible stuff. Let me make it clear once and for all. I am not running for political office and this is not a popularity contest. If my writings on the Bible offend you, then don't read my site. It's not meant for you, sorry. Besides, it's not as if I'm making friends in the Christian community either. Only cowards fail to live by their convictions. If you think I'm a crackpot, more power to you.

No comments: